Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boxes

203 items or boxes unpacked and put away. 52 to go. Here is one corner of my living room, the before picture.



In case you have been wondering where I have been lately. I am giving myself another 2 weeks to finish. If I meet my goal, I am taking myself shopping at the outlet mall that is a block from my house. Wish me luck!

And what do you do if you are a kid and all your toys are in a box? Well, turn the boxes into toys. We have a cardboard condo row in our living room now.


And finally, B and I took the one sunny day last week to walk to the park across the street. I hope it dries out so we can return, it was really beautiful!

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

I am diggin' the cardboard condo row! Looks like great progress on the boxes. I have had moves where I don't unpack them all for over a year. Good for you!