1. Home- still a tornado. But I have a plan, a system, a written out routine for all of us. 2 hrs a day of cleaning- 1 hr for keep up, and one hour for catch up, to be replaced with projects later. Going with the daily docket from "simple mom" and the household binder and mom space from "JOY". This week's goal: organize living room to accommodate new compact corner unit desk so I can move the computer out to the living room (need to be able to keep an eye on the kids) and turn the office room into Andy's room.
2. Fitness- made it to the gym 4 of 5 days. Drum roll please- I have lost 8 pounds since returning home from vacation 6 weeks ago. Yeah me! If I could have the willpower to cut out the ice cream and chocolate chip cookies it would be more. Still can't get into my "old clothes" yet.
3. Spirit- Found new plan for family scripture study to implement tomorrow. Involves waking up 15 minutes earlier- I hope it works. Going to start Book of Mormon over tomorrow and start reading it with Lenna at night to fill her homework reading requirement. Hope to find a sitter and spend my 30th birthday at the temple.
4. Education- I learned to knit at enrichment Saturday. Have plan for square-foot garden to implement after house caught up, probably for spring plants. Going to try new recipe with the kids this week.
5. Family- Going to take my kids to the pool this week. Going to start getting up in the morning with Mike as often as I can. I think the few minutes together will make a difference. Starting with 2 letters/cards/emails per week to far away relatives. Sept is birthday month, so it will be just cards this month.
I am still feeling motivated. So far, so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment