Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brain storm

One of my favorite one-liners from when I was growing up:

Person (usually a younger sibling): "I have an idea."
Me: "Hurry, spit it out before it dies of loneliness!"

I was loving and encouraging that way.

So here are some of my ideas for my little corner of the blogosphere, typed out before they die of loneliness.

List of linky parties participated in on the sidebar, instead of in individual posts.

Family photos or kid photos with nicknames instead of real names for reference here. Think of nicknames for kids that aren't just shortened versions of their names.

Perhaps a regular schedule of things to write about, some sort of structure. JOY posts, thankful, dinner diaries, creative outlet, ? Some sort of facebook plug in for all the days I have only enough for a single sentence status update.

Post ideas in my head right now:
Sunday society- keepers, how-to Tuesday- cookies, wordful Wednesday- Mormon mommy myths, 1500 to 1000 sq ft slim down, fresh starts/reinvention, the luxury of work, what's in a name, move madness, summer camp planner.

Ok, that's all I've got. The rest suffocated before I got them out. Now to actually turn the ideas into actions!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hey those are some great ideas...I think they certainly wouldn't die of loneliness in there! (They had a lot of friends!) ha ha!

Dila said...

Janet, this is Arnie. That opening is a great line, I think I will start to use it.